Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Say it with me: Red light means stop!

Just more people running red lights. To be honest I'm kind of surprised to see so much of this lately, because I usually don't see many people running red lights at all. The reason I'm such a stickler for people running red lights is because I was in a near accident when I was 20-22 years old. A women had run a red light, and I was in a turn lane to turn. Luckily I saw her but another car right next to me didn't and it got tee-boned. Luckily injuries were minor, but I think that was only by luck because the lady that ran the red light narrowly missed hitting the driver side door of the other car, hitting the engine instead. If she had hit the door, the lady in the other car would have had much more severe injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment