Friday, February 14, 2014

In the market for...

Driving into work this morning made me realize that I need a video camera mount that covers not only the front but also the back. This morning, as I got onto 6th Avenue at Wadsworth, some lady driving a mid 90'2 Red/Burgundy Ford Taurus switch lanes from the middle to the right lane at the merge point. As she did, she was also traveling at, if I had to guess, 60+ miles per hour. She almost smashed into the back of me, and in typical Colorado driver style, then flipped me off. Sorry lady, I did nothing wrong. As she pulled closer I saw that she could barely see over the steering wheel. She didn't appear to be old, from what I could see, maybe in her late 40's or early 50's, but needless to say, she shouldn't have been driving.

This isn't the first time that this has happened, in fact, it's almost a daily occurrence, but it did get me to thinking that often stuff in happening in the back of me that I'm never able to capture on camera and thus post online.

It is a problem to be solved for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment