Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I'm Not Surprised

So I had another near miss with some dumb brawd that decided that she was going to bully her way in between me and the car in front of me. This happened last night at around 5:40 on 52nd just west of Wadsworth. Needless to say that I called the cops and as usual they gave me the usual spiel about calling right when the incident happens. They didn't seem to care that I had two other witnesses in the car with me to corroborate my story. This was an older Toyota Corolla or Camry, navy blue or dark green. I have a licence plate number but unfortunately my handy cam wasn't running at the time. I won't be making that mistake again, however, as with the number of incompetent drivers in this town I think I'm going to have to have that thing running whenever I'm in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment