Friday, March 7, 2014

Oh, wait, one more

"Out of curiosity I checked out Longhorn's blog.

http://learn2drivedenver.blogspot.com/

Here is what I observed in the video evidence you presented.

Longhorn was exceeding the speed limit during the entire video and was at times going nearly 75 miles per hour in a 55 mile per hour zone.


You were also aggressively following the vehicle in front of you too closely. Did you feel it was ok to sacrifice safe driving in order to capture your precious video?

Remember Longhorn the rule of thumb is to allow one car length for every ten miles per hour.

And finally, if you did call the police and present them with your video evidence. Would they not be obligated to give you a traffic citation for speeding and following too closely? Perhaps even aggressive / reckless driving?

The video evidence proves that your driving habits are not as impeccable as you suppose.

Hypocrites are among the most amusing of people to observe.
"

It is true that hypocrites are among the most amusing people. Take the asshat that made the above posting. As you can see from the above snapshot from the video I posted, the miles per hour on 6th is 65 mph, not 55mph like the above person claimed. Second, watch the video, at no point did I ever exceed 70-71 mph, so, again, this persons claim that I was speeding, excessively, down the highway at 75 mph is simply a lie. Lastly, I was driving down the highway minding my own business when this all happened, so to say I was driving aggressively is about what I expect from the incompetence I find in many people driving in this town.
 
What I think people really object to is the fact that I had the balls to call the cops on the dangerous driver of the SUV. It is shocking to me that people would say this is my fault when the video evidence I presented here clearly shows otherwise.
 
One ting I love is taking the insane argument of a moron and pocking holes in it, like I did here. ROFL!
 
-The Longhorn

No comments:

Post a Comment