Thursday, March 6, 2014

What Have I Always Said?

"Where ever you have to go is none more important than where I have to go."
 
I took this video on March 5, 2014 on I-25 as I entered onto the highway from Alameda. I had already merged onto the highway when I noticed a car in the merge lane behind me not making any attempt to merge. Instead, she went to the end of the lane and tried to bully her way in. Her plan would have worked IF I wasn't there. I am perfectly happy to let people merge if they make an attempt to merge before the end of the lane. The lady driving this car, however, had made it clear she was going to the end of the lane to butt her way ahead of all the other people who had already merged and were now patiently waiting for traffic to move.
 
The best part about this video is that this day at work was rough, everything seemed to be coming apart around me, and it's my job to fix it, so when I met this person on the highway, denying her her chance of butting in line was just what I needed to perk me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment