Friday, March 7, 2014

ROFL

So, first off, I must say that I'm beginning to love - LOVE! - craigslist and posting there. The responses I get back are, well, funny as hell. Take for example the following reply posted in the Rants and Raves section of Denver's craigslist on March 7, 2014:
 
"So....this guy who posts this stuff is an idiot! I watched the video he posted on his blog, and he is just stupid. The car he was filming, that was so dangerous and out of control, did nothing wrong, except speed. It is not illegal to change lanes, drivers are not bound to stay in one lane for the duration of their trip. The driver of the SUV consistently used turned signals, and the only person they were even somewhat close to colliding with was you, because you sped up to close the gap when that driver wanted to change lanes into your lane, when they again, used the turn signal. I mean, the one thing he did was speed, but so did you! You'll most likely justify it by saying, "well I needed to film this menace on the road", but it's not your job, nor is it ok for you to speed.

Furthermore, I looked at another one of his posts about bikers in the road. He states that they should use the sidewalk. It is illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalk, bikers are supposed to use the road.

This guy is an idiot. I wish there were devices that could show idiots how idiotic they are.
"


So, in this "geniuses" world - I can't even write that without laughing - someone who changes lanes, but does so in such a way that they almost run someone else off the road, well, that's okay. God, I would hate to be driving on the road at the same time as this asshat. He would be running everyone off the road! This guy was so out there he even made the claim that "The car he was filming, that was so dangerous and out of control, did nothing wrong, except speed." All I can say to that is wow! Really? Apparently you didn't watch the entire video, either that or it's time for new eyeglasses. Also, this persons claim that "you sped up to close the gap when that driver wanted to change lanes into your lane" is so pathetic of a claim that even if I did point out the irony of this persons claim, I'm not sure they would even have the brain power to comprehend what I'm saying, but I'll try anyway, and this relates to a couple of video I have posted. It's not my responsibility to make sure that the person in front of me is changing lanes in a safe manner, it's theirs. I'm not behind the wheel of their car, I'm behind the wheel of mine. And as for me speeding up to close the gap, maybe I was about to change lanes myself and was speeding up to get into the right lane? Whatever the reason, all I can say is that I did NOTHING wrong, so please think before you make illogical comments like that. There are so many other things I could say to other comments in this reply, but there simply isn't enough time in a day to do so, and plus, you can't fix stupid, so... And lastly, this person concluded their commentary by saying "[t]his guy is an idiot." Gee, what do I say to that? I guess one thing I can say is right back at ya.

-The Longhorn
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment